Sunday, May 2, 2010

Carter Elizabeth

My sweet friend, Courtney Carson (I photographed her daughter Addison), called me on a Friday wondering if we could set up an impromptu photo shoot with her cousin Ashley and baby Carter who were visiting from out of town. I am so glad we did! Isn't Carter just the coolest name for a girl?! I think so!! In addition to having a super trendy name, this precious baby girl was such a joy to photograph. She was such a trooper and let us try all kinds of things for at least an hour and a half! I was so very impressed with her composure and modeling stamina AND I could not get over her incredible blue eyes. Gorgeous!! We also took advantage of family time and snapped a few shots of Addison and Carter (2nd cousins), which turned out pretty cute!



did i tell you the eyes were magnificent?














I snapped this candid moment and it ended up being one of my absolute favorites from the shoot!






is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby? i think NOT!!!





Carter (left) & Addison (right)- i love how Addi's hand is on Carter's arm...toooo precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Galleries