Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Addison- 6 month

If I said it once, I will FOR SURE say it again this time...I.NEED.A.GIRL. Oh my goodness, this miss priss is so incredibly precious, I almost can't stand it!! :) What is it about frills, bows, pink, and a little bit of sass that is SO irresistably cute!?!? Little Miss Addi is also quite the trooper extraordinare given the fact that we happened to schedule pictures on THE MOST humid day...ever...in the history of San Angelo. I'm not kidding. Addison's Momma, Daddy, and I were over-run by the humidity and we were NOT a very pretty sight (well, at least I wasn't anyway...not that it matters...). However, nothing seemed to stop this princess from showing us all her 6 month beauty :) Seriously though, did I mention she was incredibly precious:
























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Galleries