Friday, December 3, 2010

the Fiocchi's

This little family is BEAUTIFUL!! Casey, who happens to be longtime friend of my husband's family AND one of my favorite client's sister-in-law, asked me if I might be able to take pictures of her new baby girl Cayleigh when they were in town for Thanksgiving. Let me just say, that I am so honored they would ask me because they are live in Ft. Worth where there are a thousand spectacular photographers they could have chosen from! Not that there aren't spectacular photographers in San Angelo, because there ARE, but you know what I mean ;) Anyway, we squeezed in a session the morning before I left to visit family and I am SO glad we did!! Daddy, Momma, and miss Cayleigh were fantastic! Although, much to dad's liking and my dismay, Cayleigh highly protested when we tried the "tutu" pictures. BUT I snapped a pretty precious picture anyway! Chris and Casey- thanks for being patient with me, even though I said, "this will be the last one," about 1,000 times!! :) Hope you enjoy your sneak peek :)






























1 comment:

  1. GREAT pics Cami!! You captured our newest angel perfectly!! =) Can't wait to have you do Addison's 1 year pics!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Galleries