Sunday, November 21, 2010

the Powells

Ross and Savanna are one of my FAVORITE couples, plus she has these amazing icey blue eyes, so you can imagine how excited I was when Savanna contacted me about taking pics for their Christmas Cards :) When everything was set, she said something about me getting to be their "official" family photographer, which I thought was a little fishy because it's just the two of them. Not that they aren't a "family" with just the two, but, well, you know what I am saying!! :) Anyway, they were so stinkin cute on their photo shoot. Giggling. Laughing. Smooching. Giggling. More Giggling. They obviously had some inside joke they weren't telling me...I was just hoping the inside joke wasn't ME ;) Well, much to my surprise, a few weeks later, Ross and Savanna announced they were PREGGERS!! And Savanna told me later that she was giggling to much because Ross kept whispering "BABY" in her ear during the photo shoot!! :) So, I guess I really was their first official family photographer!!! So excited for you guys and hope you LOVE your pics!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Galleries