Monday, December 13, 2010

the Minor Family

Okay, so this next comment is completely going to reveal my age, but I have known Ashley since she was in JUNIOR HIGH!! Yes, that's right...I am OLD ;)  It is so neat to have been able to watch her grow up into the beautiful (inside and out) woman that she is.  I have gotten to know her hubby Brence in the last few years as well and he is just perfect for her!  I think their family is just precious....and their little girls absolutely make my heart melt!! We met up for a family photo shoot (I photographed her sister Amy's family last week) for their Christmas pictures. One little missy, who shall remain nameless...ehemmm...Leah, did NOT want to sit still. I mean really, though, what 2 year old wants to sit and smile when there are wide open spaces to run around in?!?  I am pretty sure I looked like a chicken with its head cut off frantically following these gorgeous girls around trying to get the perfect pictures, but hey, the shoot isn't really about what I look like, now is it? I am willing to do whatever it takes! The exercise definitely didn't hurt me any ;)  Despite some adventurous little girls, I think we got some FANTASTIC shots :) 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Galleries