Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kevin and Karen McSpadden- Wedding Part 1

Love this couple!!  I actually knew the groom, Kevin, when I was in college...we'll spare the year that was so that I don't have to feel bad about my age!  I loved getting to know Karen! She is so super sweet and has this "no fuss" aura about her that I just love. They were both so completely easy going and relaxed about everything, which is a photographer's dream!!  Speaking of a photographer's dream, I have so many amazing pictures from this wedding that I had no idea how I was going to pick any sort of reasonable number to post for the blog.  I started with 48 absolute favorites (after I forced myself to pick from the 100 I started with before that) and let me tell you that I had the HARDEST time trying to whittle that list down for a blog post!  Sometimes my brilliant subjects are also my curse because I think EVERYONE should be privy to ALL of their spectacular-ness (yes, this is a photography word or at least it is in my book)! I WILL most definitely have to do a Part 2 on this wedding in the next few days when I post Karen's bridals! 


But for now, here are a tiny fraction (and I mean that so very literally) of their Wedding Day pictures:













 





















































1 comment:

Followers

Galleries