Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ryker

Meet Ryker Noble. His momma and daddy are some of my best friends and also just happen to live across the street :) This little mister was technically my first "newborn" session, as in 2 week old newborn!! Most of the sessions I have done so far with newborns, have been at least 6-8 weeks old. So as you can imagine, he felt so tee-tiny to me! And he WAS tee-tiny at just 6 pounds!! I had so much fun maneuvering him in all sorts of fun poses some of the older infants didn't let me try on them.  Poor little thing...pretty sure he couldn't wait for me to get out of his house and let him sleep peacefully!  Ryker, you may or may not thank me later for these adorable pics, but you are such a precious little boy and I loved getting to be a part of these special memories!





 





























1 comment:

Followers

Galleries